What are some of the best fat burning exercises out there? Is it possible to burn fat without leaving your home and going to the gym? Find answers to these important questions and more in our article focused on fat burning with the help of a physical activity.
There are literally hundreds of exercises that you can find online. The vast majority of them will help you burn fat, but some of them are much more effective than the others. Those focused on large muscle groups are superior. In any case, physical activity is a must if you want to get rid of unwanted fat. While it’s true that visiting a gym is a good way to start a process like this, it’s also true that you can reap the benefits of this activity from your home too. Burning fat and building muscles – these are some of the things that you can expect from the exercises we’ve listed here.
- Get familiar with the best physical activities for eliminating fat that you can perform at home
- Discover the effects of these exercises
- Find out how to maximize the results
Looking to burn more fat without spending too much time? Start a routine that will include the exercises (most or all of them) listed in our guide!
1. Jumping rope – hop your way to a slimmer version of yourself
This is one of the simplest fat burning exercises that you can perform anywhere you want. You will need a requisite, but we are talking about a simple rope that won’t cost you more than one Euro. Stand in place anywhere in your home and start jumping. Remember that you don’t have to jump high. In this way, you’ll improve your cardiovascular endurance and make the fat go away.
- You’ll need any kind of rope to perform this activity
- You can perform it anywhere you want
- Stand in place and jump or walk and jump in one of your rooms
2. Ride at home
You don’t have to go outside to ride a bike. Get a stationary bike and start burning those calories and fat. Did you know that you can burn up to 500 calories in half an hour by riding a stationary bike? Of course, this depends on the speed and resistance you’ll set. It’s better to start slowly and increase the pace after some time. Don’t forget that riding at home will help you get some privacy and you can watch TV or listen to music while doing this.
- Riding a stationary bike can help you burn up to 500 calories in 30 minutes
- Change the intensity after some time for better results
- You can watch TV or listen to music while riding
3. Do some squats
Are you wondering how one of the simplest exercises can help you with burning fat? Well, the leg muscles and buttocks are the largest groups of muscles in the human body. When they are in shape, the body can burn fat even when you are resting. You should perform 3 sets of squats for 10 to 20 times for the best results. In case you feel pain, you should stop right away and consult a doctor.
- You don’t need any equipment to perform squats
- Conduct three sets of at least ten squats a day
- Don’t do squats if you feel pain
4. Use the stairs
We are aware that this is one of the fat burning exercises that can’t be performed by everyone. However, if you have stairs inside your home or around it, you might want to consider this highly effective workout. Just like in the case of squats, climbing stairs will strengthen your muscles, but it will also help you with your cardiovascular health. It’s a double combo that will eliminate fat deposits.
- Not an exercise that can be used by everyone
- Climbing stairs will help you build muscles
- It’s also a good cardio workout
5. Jumping jacks – boost your heart rate
Fat burning exercises usually boost your heart rate and jumping jacks are one of the best ways to do this. When the heart rate is high from physical activity, the body starts using accumulated fat. The best part is that you can do jumping jacks anywhere in your home. Put the feet together and the arms at your sides. The knees should be slightly bent all the time. Start jumping and spreading the legs and arms in an X shape and go back to your initial position.
- Jumping jacks will make your heart rate go up
- This means that more fat and calories will be burnt
- Doing jumping jacks is super easy
6. Mountain climbers – reach the peak in the comfort of your home
Apparently, you don’t have to leave your home to start climbing a mountain. Mountain climbers are another fat burning exercise that promises great results. This is a type of exercise that activates all large groups of muscles in your body. This exercise is performed on the floor where you will simulate mountain climbing.
- Mountain climbers are difficult but rewarding
- You don’t need any equipment to perform this type of exercise
- They trigger all the major groups of muscles
7. Do some reverse crunches
Instead of doing classic crunches, you might want to try reverse crunches if you want to burn fat. This is one of the most effective exercises for making core muscles stronger. Simply lie down on the ground with arms placed at your sides. Cross the feet and lift them off the ground. Keep the knees at a 90-degree angle. Contract the abdominal muscles and lift your shoulders and head off the floor. Breathe out when the muscles are contracted and breathe in when your back is lowered to the ground. Perform up to three sets with up to 15 reps at least three times a week.
- Reverse crunches are the more effective version of standard crunches
- They are especially useful for your core muscles
- Perform up to three sets of up to 15 reps, at least three times a week