Is it possible to get skinny in just 30 days? Many people want to lose weight, so they can become more attractive and healthier and they want to do this fast, but most of them fail. If you want to avoid failure, follow our guide that will make you look thin in a month.
The vast majority of people think that losing weight is all about starvation, sacrifices, or even surgeries. But, it doesn’t have to be like that. Surely, you will have to make an effort and be careful, but it’s not that difficult to drop a significant amount of weight even in just 30 days. From dietary changes and exercise to lifestyle modifications – these things that are carefully described in our guide can help you achieve this goal.
- Find out how to lose weight fast
- Discover different options for burning fat and calories
- Learn about the benefits of making these changes
With the right strategy and mindset, anything is possible! Follow our guide and say goodbye to those extra pounds.
1. Set a realistic goal
What’s your goal? How much weight do you want to lose in a month? Determine these things if you want to avoid obstacles and stay motivated. Of course, this goal must be realistic because otherwise, you will experience a counter-effect. Include exercises, dietary changes, and lifestyle changes on your list that will help you achieve your fitness goal.
- Be realistic and set a reasonable goal
- Make a plan and include all the things that will help you achieve the goal
- Stick to your plan
2. Implement calorie-counting in your daily routine
Surely, this can be boring, but if you want to get skinny in 30 days, you will have to pay more attention to the number of calories you are taking every day. It might be difficult in the beginning, but it will pay off in the end. The best idea is to cut calorie intake by up to 1000 calories. In this way, you should be able to lose up to two pounds per week. Remember that you should not starve yourself because this will do more harm than good. Simply eat fewer calories.
- Reduce calorie intake to start losing weight
- Start counting calories (you can check calorie info on almost every product or online)
- Don’t starve yourself
3. Weight loss pills can be helpful too
It’s okay to be skeptical, but scientific studies and many satisfied users can confirm that weight loss pills work. Find high-quality pills of this kind and follow the instructions. You’ll likely have to implement other changes in your life to witness the best results, but taking these pills will definitely support this process.
- Use weight loss pills of high quality
- Follow the instructions
- Get physically active and watch what you eat for the best results
4. Stop (or reduce) snacking
Those tasty snacks that you are eating between meals (chips, candies, etc.) might be small, but they will ruin your plans to become skinny in 30 days. So, the best idea is to stop snacking or at least reduce this practice. What’s important is to stay away from processed foods. You can replace these snacks with nuts and seeds for example. They are a healthy alternative, but they should be taken in small amounts too because most of them are very caloric.
- Stop eating processed snacks between meals
- It’s okay to eat nutritious nuts and seeds
- Eat seeds and nuts in moderation because they are high in calories too
5. Introduce more fruits and veggies to the menu
There’s no reason to eat many pounds of meat every day when you can get the same nutrients or even more by eating fruits and veggies. They also have fewer calories. In case you want to get skinny and you want to do this in 30 days, it’s best to eliminate processed meats from your diet. Eat lean meat now and then and fish. Also, eat more fresh fruits and vegetables especially the ones that are low in calories like tomatoes, grapefruit, oranges, broccoli, and peaches.
- Processed meats are high in calories and often contain toxins
- To lose weight, eat more veggies and fruits
- Some of the best options are peaches, broccoli, oranges, grapefruit and tomatoes
6. Exercise daily for a month
Some of you might not want to hear this, but to lose weight in 30 days, you have to exercise daily. The best idea is to exercise for an hour a day. Many people can lose weight without exercise, but it takes a lot of time to achieve this goal. Additionally, by avoiding exercise you are putting your health at risk. It’s okay to take a break once a week.
- Exercise every day
- Do it for around one hour per day
- You can’t get skinny in a month without exercise
7. Hang out with supportive people
If you are interested in getting skinny in 30 days (or even less), you must surround yourself with people who support you. Negative people will discourage you or make you break your routine. Remember to ask your friends and family to avoid eating junk food in front of you. Don’t forget to tell them how useful these changes you are making can be even for them.
- Stay away from negative people
- Tell people close to you to avoid eating junk food in front of you
- Encourage them to implement changes in their lives too
8. Create a mix of aerobic exercise and strength training
Cardio exercises are very important for burning fat and losing weight. They should be your primary type of exercise during this process of losing weight in 30 days. However, you should not forget about weight training. Lifting weights and practicing other exercises that can strengthen your muscles is good because bigger and stronger muscles can help you burn more fat (and feel better about yourself).
- Cardio exercises are a must
- Weight training is beneficial too
- Make a combination of these two types of training